Chantal [Vanessa Paradis]

Hi, it is so nice to meet you. My name is Chantal I am a Model and a Dancer. I have danced professionally for many years. I started dancing and modeling when i was a very little girl. . Entertaining has always been my passion. Another passion of mine is my love for animals. I am affiliated with PETA.. I am truly an animal lover and advocate for their rights. Of course I am a vegetarian! I have lots of animals, including three gorgeous, Long Hair, Persian Kittie Cats and they are the absolute Joys of my life!




I am a very petite girl, but I have a big heart. I love all types of music but my favorite bands are Nirvana, Hole, Sound Garden, Alice In Chains,, The Doors , The Beatles, Tupac, and Biggie, just to name a very few..I am a total movie buff.. I love all kinds of art but i really adore films. My early influences and idols were Brigitte Bardot, Marilyn Monroe, Kim Basinger, Angelina Jolie and of course Kate Moss.




I split my time between Paris,France and Los Angeles,California. I am a total beach bunny. My style is very 60's inspired, It is very Bohemian. I'm most comfortable in my hip-hugger Blue Jeans and a halter top. My job allows me to play dress up and to be glamorous and that is so much fun, but when the photo shoot is over I go right back to being the little hippie girl that I really am. I look forward to meeting all of you! It is always nice to meet really good, cool people. You are all invited to be in my circle of friends. To borrow a phrase from Kurt Cobain, Peace, Love and empathy, Chantal







Chantal : YouTube
Facebook I Twitter

Related :
Vanessa Paradis : Village Stuff
To Chantal from Anna

Comments